BenQ SW271C Pro 27in IPS LCD 4K Monitor
BenQ SW271C Pro 27in IPS LCD 4K Monitor.
- 4K (3840 x 2160) with IPS Technology and an impressive 99% Adobe RGB colour space, 100% sRGB/Rec. 709 and 90% of DCI-P3/Display P3, the SW271C displays incredibly realistic colour for all types of photography and film.
- Impeccable colour reproduction from a 16-bit 3D Look-Up Table (LUT) that improves RGB blending accuracy.
- A sharp, true-to-life, representation with an average Delta E ≤ 2 in Adobe RGB and sRGB colour space renders the truest view of the original image.
- Preview the HDR effect during post with HDR10 and HLG formats and video format that supports 24P/25P/30P film content to be displayed at native cadence without pulldown to prevent playback distortion of the source video.
- Benefit from an unbelievably authentic representation with the BenQ Uniformity Technology that fine-tunes the colour and brightness at hundreds of sub-regions for screen-wide colour accuracy.
- Produce consistent and accurate colour with built-in hardware calibration that allows you to adjust the monitor’s internal image processing chip without changing the graphics card output data (with a compatible calibration device).
- Save time in the screen-to-print process with the Paper Colour Sync Technology that simulates printed results on screen, allowing you to edit confidently and efficiently.
- The latest USB-C™ port provides high-speed video/audio/data transmission and 60W power delivery with one single cable.
Get the colour accuracy and precision you need for professional results with the BenQ SW271C. Discover extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures on a 16-bit panel with 99% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB colour space coverage in this 27” 4K monitor. Designed for photo and video editing, the SW271C is built with AQCOLOR Technology for accurate colour reproduction and HDR with 24/25/30P video format support to help you capture the perfect moment in motion.
A detachable shading hood specially designed to reduce the monitor’s screen glare from ambient lighting for accurate colour representation.
Palette Master Element calibration software when used with a calibrator to customise the colour setting or maintain the colour performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
Hotkey Puck G2 sets preferred colour modes and features for quick access to widely used settings.
As well as being Pantone Validated, the SW271C supports the world-leading video calibration software CalMAN and LightSpace to adjust the display’s 3D LUT and support third party video calibration software. Quality is guaranteed in every unit as BenQ have measures in place to ensure that monitors from different production lines will display colour at the same precise level.