PANTONE Coated Combo - GP6205A
PANTONE Coated Combo - GP6205A.
- Formula Guide illustrates all 2,161 Pantone Spot colours with their ink formulations
- Color Bridge Guide shows Pantone Spot colours next to their closest, industry-standard CMYK match and gives CMYK, HTML, and RGB values
- Use for specifying, comparing, and controlling colour in print and digital graphics
Two essential tools at one value price
- Two handheld fan decks printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight (100 lb)
- Color Bridge Guide is printed to ISO Certification for consistent colour reproduction
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
The Coated Combo pairs the Pantone Formula Guide to Pantone Spot colours with the Pantone Color Bridge Guide to CMYK equivalents in one cost saving bundle. Graphic and digital designers can use both tools for design inspiration, colour comparison, and printing accuracy on coated stock when either spot or process printing is required.
294 new, trend and market relevant graphics colours added. Includes 2,161 total spot colours - the largest colour gamut in the Pantone Graphics system. Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or CMYK, HTML, and RGB values. Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the Formula Guide. Index in the back of the guides provides numeric location for each colour. Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data.
Provides Pantone Spot colours in the easiest format for building palettes and mood boards, and for colour specification, sharing, and evaluation. An easy, affordable, and fast way to keep all Solid Chips or specialty colour books up to date. Bring Colour to Life, Digitally
Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).