PANTONE Color Bridge Guide Coated- GG6103A
PANTONE Color Bridge Guide Coated- GG6103A.
- Includes all 2,139 Pantone Spot Colours and their closest, industry-standard CMYK color matches
- Lets users specify and manage colour across print graphics, digital design, web, animation, and video
- Guide is printed to match G-7 calibrated CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references. For best colour appearance matches to Bridge Guide CMYK swatches, designs using CMYK tint values should be proofed or printed to the same CRPC6 or CRPC3 press references.
- Handheld fan deck
- Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight (100 # coated)
- Lighting Indicator page demonstrates when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
See side-by-side comparisons of how Pantone Spot Colours look when printed using CMYK on coated paper stock. Confidently manage and visualise colour expectations when printing across platforms. Guide also includes HTML and RGB equivalent values for digital design applications. Essential tool for designers to see how Pantone Spot Colours appear when printed in CMYK, rather than using spot colour inks.
Quickly illustrates how closely basic industry CMYK printing can match to Pantone Spot colours. Includes 294 new, trend and market relevant graphics colours, for a total of 2,139 colors. Each colour is displayed with CMYK, HTML, and RGB values. Features updated CMYK values produced using G7 methodology to better represent industry standard colour management and printing conditions, to show the true results of moving from a Pantone spot colour to its process colour equivalent. Colours arranged in chromatic format. Index in the back of the guide provides the numeric location for each colour. Guide printed to match CRPC6 and CRPC3 press references for coated paper stock