PANTONE Fashion & Home Color Specifier
PANTONE Fashion & Home Color Specifier.
- Features 2,625 FHI industry-relevant colours, including the latest 315 FHI colours in two binders
- Color Specifier displays seven colours per page with six tear-away chips (5/8” x 5/8”) per colour
- Eco-friendly lacquer coating, TPG colours correlate with TCX colours between hard and soft surfaces
- An improved chromatic layout that organises all 2,625 colours by colour family and each chip is displayed with its corresponding number
- In a ring-bound format to accommodate replacement chip pages and paper chip savers
Refreshed, Restyled & Required with 315 new Pantone FHI colours.
Communicate, inspire and create with versatile removable paper chips.
Communicate colour with 315 new Pantone Fashion, Home & Interior (FHI) colours included with the full range of 2,625 FHI industry-relevant colours encased in two ring-bound . This desktop reference is designed for creativity where the colour paper chips are removable, ideal for palette development. To communicate colour, you can use to build palettes, mood boards and share colours with clients or suppliers whether you’re in the office or on the Market-driven colours created for hard home, ceramics, textiles, paint, cosmetics, fashion accessories, and leather goods.
Created with the environment in mind - Textile Paper-Green (TPG) is used to ensure the lacquer formulation is lead and chromium-free. Coordinate colours with soft home products as each TPG colour paper chip corresponds to Pantone’s FHI Textile Cotton System (TCX) – allowing you to match colours for textiles, paints and coated surfaces, such as metal or leather.
High colour accuracy when evaluating colour as the removable chips come on perforated lacquer coated paper and have a three-sided colour bleed. Two paper chip savers are included for storing loose chips.