PANTONE FHI Cotton Swatch Library
PANTONE FHI Cotton Swatch Library.
- Seven-volume, six-ring binder desktop reference
- 35 colours per page; 140 colours visible when pages are expanded
- The 5 x 5 cm mini-swatches have a structured lip on the bottom to improve ease of removal and replacement of mini-swatch cards into the page
- Each swatch is made from a double layer of unbacked cotton fabric, mounted on non-optically brightened paper for accurate visualisation
- The back of each mini-swatch includes printed color name, number, and location
315 New Colours just added! The Cotton Swatch Library provides the complete collection of Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colours on cotton in the largest removable swatch size. The newly redesigned format has been developed with the designer in mind. The improved layout of each volume allows you to see 35 colors per page and 140 once pages are expanded. The mini-swatches have also been updated to include printed names on the pockets for easy identification and return placement. This comprehensive desktop reference of 2,625 cotton swatches is ideal for designers and teams working in textiles, soft goods, and apparel. The removable, double-layered swatches make it easy to build and share palettes and communicate colour selection.
Cotton swatches measure 5 x 5 cm and are double layered and un-backed for accurate colour visualisation.
Removable swatches provide a reference for designers, teams, and clients.
Use with our Nylon Brights and Polyester Swatches to build dynamic colour stories.
Improved chromatic layout organizes all 2,625 Fashion, Home + Interiors (FHI) Colors by colour family.
All Pantone Colours on cotton formulated for achievability and fastness.
Index allows for easy location of each colour.
Each colour refers to a corresponding Pantone Swatch Card, the industry standard for colour accuracy.