PANTONE PLUS Skintone guide
PANTONE PLUS Skintone guide.
- 110 accurate human skin colours, numbered from 1Y01 SP to 4R15 SP
- Large-size swatch with a central aperture for easy colour evaluation and specification
- Colour index included; colours formatted fair to light
- Mock perforation on the reverse of the swatch to share colour
- Best colour match when evaluated under D65 (Daylight 6500K) lighting
- Digital values available in Pantone Color Manager Software
To specify the accurate undertones and shades of human skin tones, this Pantone SkinTone Guide has been created by scientifically measuring thousands of real skin tones across the full spectrum of human skin types. This is the most accurate and closest physical representation of skin colours and a comprehensive visual reference to use in any industry where getting an accurate skin colour is relevant.
Ideal for designers and product developers in their workflow. For use in:
- Dolls and action figures
- Medical base creation or product matching
- Underpinning and foundation garments in fashion
- Graphic design, printing and packaging that show realistic skin colour
The guide is in order of fair to dark colour with four hue groups that have an ascending or descending order of skin tones. Each colour is labelled by a four-digit alphanumeric number – the first two numbers represent the hue or undertone and the last two represent the tone, which is the lightness and darkness of the skin.
Each guide comes with a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER software, allowing you to access digital values in CMYK or RGB.