PANTONE Portable Guide Studio - GPG304A
PANTONE Portable Guide Studio - GPG304A.
- Includes Formula Guide (Coated & Uncoated), Color Bridge Guide (Coated & Uncoated), CMYK (Coated & Uncoated), Metallics, and Pastels & Neons
- Includes new CMYK Guides produced to exacting G7 specifications
- A total of 5,894 market-relevant spot, spot-to-process, process, and specialty spot colours
- Access, travel with, store, and protect your Pantone Colour tools in one place
- Use for inspiration, specification, colour comparison, and quality control
- Eight portable fan decks in a convenient carrying case
- Printed on the most commonly used paper stock weights (100 lb coated and 80 lb uncoated)
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for colour evaluation
This collection brings you eight essential Pantone Graphics guides in one compact carrying case. The Portable Guide Studio makes it easy for graphic, print, and digital designers to have access to Pantone’s Colour tools, even while traveling or on the go. Useful for inspiration, logos and branding, marketing materials, digital design, and animation.
294 new, trend and market relevant graphics colours added. Complete collection of all 2,161 traditional spot colours, 2,139 spot-to-process colours, 2,868 four-colour process colours and 865 specialty metallic, pastel, and neon spot colours. Each colour is displayed with its corresponding number and ink formulation or values. Colours arranged in chromatic format, with new colour pages marked at top corners and integrated throughout the guides
Index in the back of each guide provides numeric location for each colour Tolerance aim <2dE to our master standard data.
Use for comparing spot-to-process colour, logos and branding, packaging, digital design, and animation. 5,894 total spot, specialty spot, and four-colour process colours together for a value price. Portable for on-the-go inspiration, visualisation, colour communication, and verification. Convenient travel case protects and stores guides when not in use. Ink formulations help printers accurately achieve Pantone Spot colours on printed materials. Bring Colour to Life, Digitally. Learn how Pantone® Connect for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colours into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).