Gossen Digisky Exposure Meter H260A
The Gossen Digisky Exposure Meter is the worlds first exposure meter with built-in colour graphic display.
Features / Tech Spec:
• Large, bright TFT-LCD graphics display - all values can be read clearly and easily.
• Intuitive menu structure - all information can be seen at a glance.
• Measuring values can be indicated in full, ½ or 1/3 f-stops.
• Rotating, retractable diffuser allows switch-over between flat & spherical 180° measurements.
• Efficient workflow via easy-to-use, one-handed operating concept.
• Ring-Controller permits quick selection of all measuring functions in the menu.
• Functions for special tasks can be customised using three user-defined profiles.
• Integrated Radio Control – SkyPort & Skyspeed triggering for studio lighting already included (more to follow) - up to 4 groups may be selected and triggered on 8 different frequencies.
• Battery charging & firmware updates via USB. Compact dimensions, approx 139x66x15mm.