Kodak T-Max P3200 TMZ B&W 135-36Exp
KODAK T-Max P3200 TMZ B&W 135-36 PRINT FILM, 36 EXPOSURE
The 36 Esposure T-Max P3200 Professional Film from Kodak is a continuous-tone panchromatic black-and-white negative film that combines high speed with finer grain than that of other fast black-and-white films.
KODAK T-Max P3200 TMZ B&W 135-36 PRINT FILM FEATURES:.
• For superb sharpness and shadow detail, with a fine grain.
• Gives high quality prints from moderately under- or overexposed negatives..
• Provides better highlight separation.
KODAK T-Max P3200 TMZ B&W 135-36 Print Film is ideal for:.
• With its very fast action this film is great for low light use, for dimly lit scenes where the use of flash isn't an option..
• When a good depth of field is required, combined with fast shutter speeds..
• Use with telephoto lenses for capturing fast action or in dim light situations..
• All night or or any indoor based sports events and available-light press photography..
• Any application that require exposure indexes of 3200 to 25000.
KODAK T-Max P3200 TMZ B&W 135-36 PRINT FILM SPECIFICATIONS:
ISO Speed Rating: 3200.
Film Type: 35mm black and white negative film.
Process: T-Max, T-Max RS, X-Tol, D-76, HC-110, Duraflo RT.
Applications: Very fast action.
Please Note: All images shown are for illustrative reference only so please ignore any dates that may be on the image. All film will be supplied with long reaching Use By dates.