Rock Solid “A” Clamp 1″ Black
Rock Solid “A” Clamp 1″ Black.
- Non-reflective black
- Jaw opening: 1″ (2.5cm)
- Ideal clamp pressure for light clamping and speedy application and removal
- Nickel plated steel jaws
- Heavy-duty tempered steel springs
- Polyvinyl handles and tips
- Point-of-pressure remains near jaw
- Clamping Strength = 8.5kg / 18.11 lbs
- Includes two holes that allow for any piece of gear with a 1/4″-20 thread and accompanying nut to be attached to the clamp.
- Includes Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty
The Rock Solid "A" Spring Clamp 1" in non-reflective black with coated handle and tip features spring-operated jaws that hold a variety of material efficiently and securely. Ideal photography and video uses include securing backdrops, bounce cards, shot lists, scripts and reflectors or just about anything where an extra set of hands is helpful. The clamp is designed for pressure clamping and when speedy application and removal are important. The handles and tips are polyvinyl-coated for comfort and protection. The "A" Clamp is available in 1" or 2" clamp jaw opening width. Made in the USA. The Rock Solid Pony “A” Clamp includes two holes that allow for any piece of gear with a 1/4"-20 thread and accompanying nut to be attached to the clamp.