UK Mainland Charges:
- Colorama Paper is despatched where possible on the same working day on a next working day basis for £10.82+VAT via DX Freight. [IMPORTANT: Carriers try to achieve but DO NOT GUARANTEE Next Working Day Delivery]
- Orders placed after the midday cut-off on a Friday will be processed on the following Monday.
- Timed weekday and pre-noon weekend deliveries are unfortunately unavailable at this time due to carriers 'reliability'.
- Small postal items, the charge is £4.99+VAT. Royal Mail First Class post is our standard method of shipping.
- Large / Heavy Cartons the charge is £10.82+VAT. Next working day delivery is our standard method of shipping via DX.Freight.
- Palletised items the charge is £55 +VAT. Transit time usually 2-3 working days.
- Highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands will be subject to higher charges due to the greater costs carriers charge us. Please ask us if you have any questions.
- European shipments require prior contact with us so we can obtain shipping rates.
- Collection from our premises: You are more than welcome to collect your items, simply call us to discuss your requirements and to check stock availability. Naturally there is no charge for this option.
- Where the item is in stock, and the order is placed before 2:30pm, we will aim to despatch that same working day (1pm cut-off Fridays for Colorama / Manfrotto items).
- Palletised transit times are usually 2-3 days.
- Where the item requires customising, adapting etc, timings depend on the level of work. Call us if you have an urgent deadline to meet and we will always try and work with you.
- Denny Backdrops & props are produced to order in the US, these can take a long time to produce & ship. Usually 3-5 weeks but again please ask.
Where "Next Day Delivery" is stated, this is not guaranteed, we are at the mercy of the carriers and as such, if their service fails, we cannot be held accountable. We will of course do everything in our power to assist in locating the parcel and achieving delivery.
Throughout this site, the words 'Delivery' 'Carriage' or 'Shipping' imply delivery to the normal entrance point of addresses on UK mainland only.
Unless otherwise arranged, deliveries will normally be made at any time between 8.00am and 6.00pm, unless a timed delivery premium is ordered & paid for.
Deliveries to UK Offshore destinations are usually 2-3 day deliveries, and to Republic of Ireland and other EEC destinations 3-5 days.
We regret that Insurance restrictions prevent us shipping orders to North and South America.
SIGNING FOR DELIVERIES - All deliveries require a signature, and it is the customer's responsibility to ensure that someone is available to accept and sign for the delivery in the stated delivery period.
Please note that in signing for a delivery, you are accepting the delivery IN GOOD CONDITION: The carriers will resist any claim for any damage unless you act as follows:
If you notice or suspect that the package is in any way damaged you MUST CLEARLY ANNOTATE THE DELIVERY INFORMATION to that effect, and notify the delivery driver that you believe the goods may be damaged. You should record any damage in writing, and where practical images of any damage should be taken and forwarded.
You also have the right to refuse the delivery of a damaged package.
Consideration for damage to, or shortage of, goods in transit will only be given if written notification is received by LuxS within 2 days of receipt by the customer of such goods. Packing materials in which goods were received should be kept for inspection.
If an order requests the parcel is left in a safe place, whether that be an outbuilding / porch / shed etc or, even left outside a door, LuxS will not accept any responsibility should the parcel go missing or is damaged.
No claim for loss of business or consequential loss through a delivery failure for whatever reason will be accepted by LuxS. For full details of our terms and conditions, please click here.