Rycote HC-22 Shotgun Microphone
Rycote HC-22 Shotgun Microphone.
- Performance is equal or better than more expensive professional microphones
- Offers a self-noise level lower than almost any equivalent sized shotgun mic at any price
- Full range of accessories available from the Rycote range
- Designed and made in the UK
The Rycote HC-22 is a hypercardioid shotgun microphone designed for a wide range of applications in cinema, TV, ENG, live broadcast, sound design, studio and field recording.
The HC-22 combines a highly directional polar pattern with extremely low self-noise. This provides solid off-axis rejection and isolation with a precise sound quality to match, making the HC-22 a great all around mic for recording environments which may require a more focused recording approach.
- Professional broadcast quality and individually fine-tuned back electret capsule
- Compact design
- Ultra low noise circuitry
- Sophisticated RF shielding
- Low power consumption
- Gold-plated Neutrik XLR connector
- Active in-line filtering
- Fine-tuned mechanical RF shielding
- Thoroughly tested against digital wireless systems and walkie talkies
- Preamp made from non-corrosive machined brass - low impedence to ensure best possible and longest lasting RF shielding
- Capsule / Interference tube made from lightweight machined aluminium
- Weight balanced to help keep center of gravity further back to provide improved handling when using Rycote Lyre shock mounts and slip-on wind protection