Rycote Miniature Lavalier Foams Black
Rycote Miniature Lavalier Foams Black.
- Available as a pack of 2 or a pack of 10
- Discreet slip on foam windshield to protect against light wind and pop noise
- Offers up to 20 dB pop and wind noise attenuation
- Provides excellent resistance against the damaging effects of moisture and UV light
- Benefit from a further 12 dB wind noise attenuation with Rycote's Lavalier Windjammer(Furry) (sold separately)
Suitable for Lavalier mics of 2.8 mm in diameter and up to 15 mm length.
Available as a pack of 2 or a pack of 10.
The Lavalier Foam is a discreet, slip-on foam windshield, designed to protect personal microphones against light wind and pop noise.
Made of durable, high quality open-cell acoustic foam, Lavalier Foam windshields offer up to 20 dB pop and wind noise attenuation, whilst avoiding concurrent high frequency loss. Engineered exclusively for Rycote, this high quality foam also provides excellent resistance against the damaging effects of moisture and UV light.
An effective, low profile windshield solution for personal microphones.
Additionally, you can now also benefit from a further 12 dB wind noise attenuation with Rycote's Lavalier Windjammer(Furry). Specifically designed for windier conditions, the Lavalier Windjammer™ fits on top of the Lavalier Foam and comes in a range of black, grey, and white as standard. Other colours are also available on request to allow you to select the right match for your chosen piece of clothing.