Manfrotto Tilt Platform
Manfrotto Tilt Platform.
- Level your camera when using a slider on an angle.
- Record unique shots with manually or motion-controlled sliders
- Adjustable tilt angle up to 180° with angle markings from 0-90°
- Max payload of 6kg with adjustable tension
- Standard 3/8-16'' & 1/4-20'' UNC thread mounting options
The Tilt Platform is the perfect accessory for levelling your camera when you position your slider on an angle. It gives time-lapses photographers and filmmakers the ability to create unique vertical shots while keeping your camera perfectly level and can be used with manually operated sliders or with motion control.
A must-have accessory for Genie II Linear and Magic Carpet slider users, the Tilt Platform can also be used with any other 3rd party slider on the market.
This simple-to-use, tool-less accessory allows you to create unique angles by changing your camera position up to 180° tilt angle, offering the possibility to capture a variety of unique shots. The angle markings up to 90° enables accurate angle adjustment. Also included is a 3/8-16'' - 1/4-20'' UNC thread adapter installed in the base for more mounting options. The adjustable knob for modifying the tension of the lever ensures your camera stays secure at any angle up to a maximum payload of 6kg.
1 x Tilt Platform
1 x Camera Screw Thread Adapter 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20